Following changes in Government advice the Club will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July at 2.00pm. Please ensure you are familiar with all points in this post. A seperate page will be created showing this information together with any updates in the future.
Steps have been taken to ensure the safety of both our members and staff. PPE equipment has been installed around the Club and supplied to the staff.
Cleaning schedules are drawn up for sanitising door handles, cleaning toilets etc.
Body temperatures will be monitored on entry to the Club (it’s a hand held temperature gun !!).
Please note the revised Club opening hours at the bottom of this post.
We trust members will adhere to the following guidelines
- Social distancing of one metre is adhered to. Markings are placed around the Club to assist members
- Tables and Chairs are not to be moved from their current positions
- Strictly members ONLY will be allowed into the Club until further notice, we are unable to accommodate guests at this time. Members who have not yet been able to renew their subscriptions will be asked to renew on the night of entry.
- The maximum capacity allowed inside the Club will be 75 people
- Weather permitting the decking area can accommodate more people
- Members children will be allowed access to the Club up to 7.00pm on the strict understanding they remain seated with the member at all times
- Snooker and Pool tables will remain closed until further advice is received regarding re-opening. We are monitoring advice from the WPBSA regarding Covid-19 guidelines and will re-open the tables when they advise it is safe to do so
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers must be supplied on each visit in keeping with the legal requirements stipulated by the government.
- No food or snacks to be brought in or consumed on the premises other than those purchased from the bar
- Please ensure hands are sanitised on a regular basis whilst you are in the Club
- No standing at the bar. Areas have been marked to enable orders to be made at two points on the bar ensuring social distancing when ordering and paying
- Contactless payment ONLY. There will be no cashback available.
- Trays will be made available to carry drinks to avoid multiple trips to the bar if ordering a round of drinks
- Vacate the premises by the times stipulated below
Revised opening hours
|Day||Opening Time||Vacate Premises|
|Saturday||2.00 pm to 11.30 pm||12.00 pm|
|Sunday||2.00 pm to 11.00 pm||11.30 pm|
|Monday||4.00 pm to 11.00pm||11.30 pm|
|Tuesday||4.00 pm to 11.00pm||11.30 pm|
|Wednesday||4.00 pm to 11.00pm||11.30 pm|
|Thursday||4.00 pm to 11.00pm||11.30 pm|
|Friday||4.00 pm to 11.30pm||12.00 pm|