We are pleased to announce that the Club will re-open from Monday 17th May 2021.
We will continue to follow the current guidelines with regard to social distancing etc. Price increases have been implemented by our suppliers BUT as a thank you for your support over the past twelve months and the response to our recent appeal for support on paying memberships, the Committee have decided to hold off implementing any price increases until further notice.
We trust members will adhere to the following guidelines
- Social distancing of one metre is adhered to. Markings are placed around the Club to assist members
- Up to six people and two households can meet indoors
- Tables and Chairs are not to be moved from their current positions
- Members who have not yet been able to renew their subscriptions will be asked to renew on the night of entry
- Weather permitting the refurbished decking area can accommodate more people
- Members children will be allowed access to the Club up to 7.00pm on the strict understanding they remain seated with the member at all times
- Snooker tables will be open
- Names and telephone numbers must be supplied on each visit in keeping with the legal requirements stipulated by the government.
- No food or snacks to be brought in or consumed on the premises other than those purchased from the bar
- Please ensure hands are sanitised on a regular basis whilst you are in the Club
- No standing at the bar. Areas have been marked to enable orders to be made at two points on the bar ensuring social distancing when ordering and paying. Table service will be in operation.
- Contactless payment ONLY. There will be no cashback available.
- Vacate the premises by the times stipulated below
Bar Opening Times
|Monday – Thursday||04.00 pm to 11.00pm||vacate premises by 11.30pm|
|Friday||04.00pm to 11.30 pm||vacate premises by 12.30am|
|Saturday||12.00 pm to 11.30 pm||vacate premises by 12.30am|
|Sunday||12.00 pm to 11.00 pm||vacate premises by 11.30pm|
PLEASE NOTE GUIDELINES WILL BE REVIEWED ON A REGULAR BASIS AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We look forward to welcoming you back on the 17th !